Friday, May 11, 2012

Free printable Mother's day gift tags

Mother's day is literally around the corner. I believe all gifts are ready, but there is still time for a small final touch. :)

free printable mothers day tags
 
Today, I'd like to share free printable gift tags that I designed for Mother's day gifts. You simply need to download them, print and attach to your gift. Fold the tag, and there is a small and cute attachable note card blank inside. You can put any message to your mom to make this day and gift special.
free printable mothers day tags
One printable tag is 2.5x3 inch when folded. These digital gift tags are available to download there. The digital collage sheet is 8.5x11 inches that is standard letter size with resolution 300 dpi. So you can easily print them on home printer as many as you need.
free printable mothers day tags
For better result, I would recommend to print them on color laser printer on 60-80 lb heavy paper. If the link doesn't work, please leave a comment, and I'll fix it. And don't forget to come and download the file :)

More digital downloads are available in my GraphicLand shop on Etsy.

Please, keep in mind that the Mother's day printable gift tags are for personal use only and can not be sold in printed or digital form.

 Happy Mother's day!

3 comments:

Arctida said...

Great gift tags! Thank you for sharing :)

SocksAndMittens said...

Great tags, I will use them for my gift for sure.

Rose Clearfield said...

Thanks for the awesome freebie! All of these designs are really sweet.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...