Saturday, December 29, 2012

Adorable gift from Secret Santa this year

There is a tradition in Russian team on Etsy which I belong to. Every year, we have Secret Santa gift exchange. This year, my Secret Santa was Eugenie from MulberryWhisper.
Ikat scarves by MulberryWhisper


Once in the morning, a postman knocked in my door and handed me a package. It was so nicely packed in vintage looking craft paper, wrapped around with a rope and sealed with wax. It looked so cute! I haven't seen such packaging since I was a kid.

Ikat scarves by MulberryWhisper
When I unwrap the package, I found there 2 adorable silk Uzbek ikat scarves.


They both are in very nice neutral colors which are definitely suite to me :) Eugenie, thank you very much for this adorable gift!

Ikat scarves by MulberryWhisper

4 comments:

blueberrycream said...

Stunning scarf! Happy New year to both of you!

Eugenie said...

Dear Irina, I am very happy if you like them; wear them in good health and a Happy New Year to you and yours!

Svetlana NES said...

Really adorable gift!

crafts2love said...

Lovely gift! Congrats!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...